What's happening in the cryptocurrency...

Here you can put your ideas and talk about them. Administration is not committed to the implementation, and even to read the ideas of users - we will only support an outstanding ideas.
Na tym forum możecie zamieszczać pomysły i o nich dyskutować. Administracja nie zobowiązuje się do wdrażania, a nawet do czytania pomysłów użytkowników - będziemy wspierać jedynie wybitne pomysły.

Moderators: novyy, Kikijiki, satxfacti0n

Forum rules
Here you can put your ideas and talk about them. Administration is not committed to the implementation, and even to read the ideas of users - we will only support an outstanding ideas.
Na tym forum możecie zamieszczać pomysły i o nich dyskutować. Administracja nie zobowiązuje się do wdrażania, a nawet do czytania pomysłów użytkowników - będziemy wspierać jedynie wybitne pomysły.

What's happening in the cryptocurrency...

Postby Filimon » 09 Jul 2021 12:46

What's happening in the cryptocurrency world now? How are things going with bitcoins?
Filimon

Re: What's happening in the cryptocurrency...

Postby maminapopa » 09 Jul 2021 12:46

Good day. I am glad to see and read that I still have like-minded people in this world. For some reason, for some reason, lately, it began to seem to me that the peak in popularity of bitcoins has passed and many have moved away from this business. But, probably, the majority just calmed down and are waiting for them to get rich :) I always follow the news and just recently got on an article in which they talk about the world of cryptocurrency https://bitcoindata.org/the-world-of-crypto/. Smart people believe that mining will make good money and I totally agree with that.
maminapopa

Postby Renniaro » 18 Oct 2021 13:54

Filimon wrote:What's happening in the cryptocurrency world now? How are things going with bitcoins?

As far as I can see, Bitcoin is doing great. I am not able to use transactions on the exchange as it requires more crypto than I have)) But I found a way out in online games using BTC. I recommend you go url to understand how it works. So far, this is ideal. I have no specific strategy. I just try to be attentive and focus only on the game.
Renniaro

Postby michaelnovak » 15 Nov 2021 20:02

I would like to advise everyone who is interested in e-commerce to look for information on this website link
michaelnovak

Postby theboostran » 16 Nov 2021 06:02

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.
https://www.theboostranking.com
theboostran

Return to Ideas / Pomysły