Idea for NT

Here you can put your ideas and talk about them. Administration is not committed to the implementation, and even to read the ideas of users - we will only support an outstanding ideas.
Na tym forum możecie zamieszczać pomysły i o nich dyskutować. Administracja nie zobowiązuje się do wdrażania, a nawet do czytania pomysłów użytkowników - będziemy wspierać jedynie wybitne pomysły.

Moderators: novyy, Kikijiki, satxfacti0n

Forum rules
Here you can put your ideas and talk about them. Administration is not committed to the implementation, and even to read the ideas of users - we will only support an outstanding ideas.
Na tym forum możecie zamieszczać pomysły i o nich dyskutować. Administracja nie zobowiązuje się do wdrażania, a nawet do czytania pomysłów użytkowników - będziemy wspierać jedynie wybitne pomysły.

Idea for NT

Postby Mazepa » 22 Oct 2013 01:42

Im not interested to look on NTs because of many friendlies and long cycles(2 seasons)
I suggest to make 2 divisions(16+8 teams) and have WC every season [like Real Hockey]

1st div: 4 groups with 4 teams, play 3 home + 3 away games [6 weeks]
first 3 teams from each group move next round: 3 teams from grA merge with teams from grD, grB with grC [for ex]
all teams save their points except games with 4th place; 4th teams make own group without any points
2nd round: each team play 3 home + 3 away games with new teams [6 weeks]
best 4 teams promote to 1/4; play 1/4, 1/2 and finals [3 weeks]
outsider group play 3 home + 3 away games to define 1 or 2 teams moving to 2nd div [maybe 3rd from 1div plays with 2nd from 2div]

TOTAL 15 weeks, other time may spend for frienlies or elections
-------
2nd div: 1 group with 8 teams, 7 home + 7 away games [14 weeks]
best 1 or 2 teams promote to 1st div
Mazepa

Re: Idea for NT

Postby diherbalyuk » 10 May 2017 04:20

This is really a brilliant article, many thank you for telling Excellent luck I found out about this primary website. Obat Herbal Radang Paru-Paru Pada Anak

I really enjoy simply browsing all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you which you have people like me who appreciate your work. Absolutely a great post. The information you have provided is truly very worthwhile. Obat Paru Paru Basah Pneumonia yang Mujarab

Just keep writing what you are enthusiastic about, and the readers will visit your post. Obat Pneumonia Pada Anak

Your article had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I had no notion that things can easily work in this fashion as well. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Obat Kanker Darah Alami

I need to thank you for your effectively written article their useful and your writing trend helped me to this without the difficulty. Cheers Obat Herbal Kanker Darah atau Leukemia Kronis

I found useful information on this topic as I will be implementing a company project. Cheers posting relative information and its currently becoming easier to complete this project Obat Kanker Darah atau Leukimia Herbal

I'm presently implementing a great assignment and I have been exploring your page for several hours. Appreciate your it proved useful for me. Obat Herbal Batu Ginjal Paling Ampuh

I probably appreciating each and every of the idea. is truly an incredible and decent impart. I have to much obliged. Great employment! You all an incredible blog, and possess some extraordinary substance. Obat Batu Ginjal Tanpa Operasi yang Ampuh

I have been very encouraged to track down this website. I desired to thanks with this special study. I certainly savored every single it and I've you bookmarked to look in brand new things you write. Obat Herbal Penghancur Batu Ginjal yang Ampuh
diherbalyuk

Re: Idea for NT

Postby DrJackal59 » 30 Sep 2017 19:35

Mazepa wrote:Im not interested to look on NTs because of many friendlies and long cycles(2 seasons)
I suggest to make 2 divisions(16+8 teams) and have WC every season [like Real Hockey]

1st div: 4 groups with 4 teams, play 3 home + 3 away games [6 weeks]
first 3 teams from each group move next round: 3 teams from grA merge with teams from grD, grB with grC [for ex]
all teams save their points except games with 4th place; 4th teams make own group without any points
2nd round: each team play 3 home + 3 away games with new teams [6 weeks]
best 4 teams promote to 1/4; play 1/4, 1/2 and finals [3 weeks]
outsider group play 3 home + 3 away games to define 1 or 2 teams moving to 2nd div [maybe 3rd from 1div plays with 2nd from 2div]

TOTAL 15 weeks, other time may spend for frienlies or elections
-------
2nd div: 1 group with 8 teams, 7 home + 7 away games [14 weeks]
best 1 or 2 teams promote to 1st div

Interesting Ideas. :likeit:
I like the principle of shortening the NT championship and synchronizing it with the length of a season.
I like the principle of creating a few groups of homogeneous level.
Serveur 1 : Jackals (L1, France) clan HUS - intérim de Choubby
L1 : 6 saisons
Coupe nat : 3e en S26
Serveur 2 : Jackals (L1, France) clan BZH - sélectionneur U-21
L1 : 3 saisons
Coupe nat : 1/4 de finale en S5
DrJackal59

Return to Ideas / Pomysły