GUIDE FOR NEW USERS!! - Upgraded!!

Here will be published guides created by players and administrators.
Tutaj będą zamieszczane poradniki tworzone przez graczy i administratorów.

Moderator: Kikijiki

Forum rules
Here will be published guides created by players and administrators.
Tutaj będą zamieszczane poradniki tworzone przez graczy i administratorów.

You can submit your suggestions (tutorials) via private message to the administrator Kikijiki.
Swoje propozycje (poradniki) możecie zgłaszać za pośrednictwem prywatnej wiadomości administratorowi Kikijiki.

GUIDE FOR NEW USERS!! - Upgraded!!

Postby Stelmach » 07 May 2010 09:10

Hallo

Below you can find many important informationts, which help you succesfully strat this game:

- I first thread you can find - schedule with infos when themost important events hapen during the season
- Second thread is a schedule where you can see how "week" is organised in this game
- third one is a "guide for new users"
- in fourth thread you can find counted summary costs of all improvements in our game

- !!!!!NEW!!!! - in fifth You can find frequently asked questions (with answers) to support team !!!!!NEW!!!!

I have prepared a Schedule with informations, which will be usefull for the new users

EDIT:
one important information:
- at the begining of the new season each player's and trianer's age is increased by one, also you can observe change their salaries

thanks to epatheon we know also about friendly game:

- if you have VIP seats, they'll apply to friendlies, too, i.e. you earn twice the ticket price for your spectators
- if you have a shop, it will apply to the spectators, too, according to its level. Earnings from fan articles in the shop are equal as to other games.
Rozwiązanie trudnego problemu należy zlecać najbardziej leniwemu pracownikowi. On znajdzie najprostsze rozwiązanie.
Stelmach

Re: Schedule With Informations - Important for new users

Postby Stelmach » 07 May 2010 22:43

Tuesday - afterthat your team will be eliminated from National Cup on tuesday you can train your players or play friendly games
Rozwiązanie trudnego problemu należy zlecać najbardziej leniwemu pracownikowi. On znajdzie najprostsze rozwiązanie.
Stelmach

Re: Schedule With Infos (CALENDAR) - Important for new users

Postby Stelmach » 30 Sep 2010 11:27

1. At the begining read the MANUAL and FAQ . It should give You general knowledge about his game. To avoid conflicts with stuff, you have to know :

FAIR-PLAY RULES
FORUM RULES

2. In my opinion the most important thing in this game (at the begining) is to find new PHISOTERAPEUTIST . He should have skill “Phisiotherapy” at the range of 25-30 points (other attributes - doesn't matter). Such Phisio give every day 25-30 points of fitness to everyone of your player. It is importatnt because your players lose stamina in matches and also everyone used training point decrease fitness level by 5%. When Your player have fitness level lower than 40 % - he can’t receive training effect...

3. Advertising – go to Club > Finances > advertising offers and find advertising offers from firms – they would like to give money to your club. You don’t need to do it very quickly, because every day you will have new offers. Chose the best offers – but sometimes, it is better to take cheaper one- but one match earlier. You recieve money from advertising only for home matches. Only in National Cup's rules are different: computer take 10 best advertisings from home team and 10 from away team, then incomes are divided 50% - 50% beetween both teams.

This three points, in my opinion are the most important things at the beginning, rest depend on the strategy:

- YOU CAN INVEST IN YOUTH ACADEMY - the highest level of academy – the better youth player, you can receive every week. Attributes of a new youthplayer are drawed from the range: from 1 to actual level of Youth Academy, in a moment when you have send a scout for searching youth player. The only way to receive new Youth player is to sent a scout for searching him!!!! You can train Your scout, it will make that Your’s Scout’s searchings will be faster. The speed of searching depends on souts level and the level of acquaintance of the national market- it mans that every week You can receive from 1 to 3 offers of a new youth player from scout, but you can accept ONLY ONE. If you accept the first one – next one you will receive at the beginning of the next week. You can have only 14 youth players in youth academy. Everyone of them, beforre promoting to first squad, have to spend there minimum 100 day. Of course you can also fire you youth players.
For this strategy, it is important to have good Youth squad coach (important attributes for him are: Working with juniors, Level of dicipline and of course: Techinque, Psychology and Physical training).

- FIRST TEAM TRAINING – This strategy is beneficial when you have Young players and good trainers, because young players train faster than old. We have to chose 3 types of trainings: technical, phisical or psychological- at the beging I suggest to chose only one of them. According to the chosen type of training, you have to find I and II coach. Don’t forgot about such important skills for them like: level of dyscypline, adaptability and for first traine also motivation (very important during matches). Don’t forgot about II trainer – he give 1/3 training effect. When You chose only one type of training, You can save a lot of money, because such trainers are realatively cheap. Later when you will have more money- You can find better and universal coaches.

- TRANSFER MARKET – You can look for new players on Transfer List, and find there better players for your team. In my opinion at the beginning you can chose two strategies of searching new players there. The more expensive is looking for young good and perspective players but without experience or chaper old, also good players but with high level of experience. "Day trading" now is not very beneficial, because You have to pay abou 50 % commisions.

- EXPAND SPORTS HALL and Fanshop - It will give You chance to earn more money on tickets and souvenirs.
If you would like to extend your sport hall, at the begining extend sector D - in these setcor in one row we have 40 seats, in other sectors in one row is 30/31 seats, but cost of extending is the same. - be careful
The number of spectators depend on the position of both teams in the league tabel. Minimum number of spectators is 3300 (both teams are on the bottom of league tabel) - but at first you have to built such a big sportshall. When You built new seats in your sportshall, You have to be patient and careful, because you have to write in the frames, how many rows should be in this sector after building. Fanshop will be beneficial, only if You have enough big sportshall.

In my opinon the best one is strategy no. 5 – take a bit from all these four strategies. But You have to decide, what is the most important/ beneficial for Your team.

Don’t Forgot about:
- all coaches, which you have at the beginning - worth nothing…- but with finding new one you can wait a bit, because you have old players , which need much more training than young, to rise attributes

- experience of players – it is also important part of the game. Each level of experience increases all atributes by 0.25 of a point. For example: Your player have experience as a setter on 4th level. It means that he will recieve 1 extra point to all attributes used by setter, during all matches when he plays as a setter. When he will paly on different position (middle blocker, attacker, reciever or libero), influence of setter experience gives him 0 extra points.

- If You would like to fire one of your players, remember that You have to pay him 2 weekly salaries as a compensation. (Player from Youth sqad could be fired for free)

- Don’t forgot about money – every saturday you have to pay sallaries to all your players and coaches. You have also pay for youth academy, sports hall and mayby other buildings.

- Your players can be injured (fitness=10%), but injured player can play in the match. Injured player plays not so good as a healthy player. To minimize time, when your players are injured- you can build "Medical Center" - but in my opinion, it is expensive and it can wait.

- To maximize training effect for first team you can build also (it's Expensive):
- "Trainer's advisers cabinet" - if will be build to maximal level - effect of technical training increase 15% ( full costs biulging this to maximal level is: 12 655 478 eur)
- "gym" if will be build to maximal level - effect of phisical training increase 15% (full costs biulging this to maximal level is: 9 724 138 eur)
- "Psychologist cabinet" - if will be build to maximal level - effect of psyhological training increase 15% (full costs biulging this to maximal level is: 9 724 138 eur)
- " training hall" - if will be build to maximal level - effect of all trainings increase 5% (full costs biulging this to maximal level is: 11 034 945 eur)

- If You want extra options like statistics, charts, training history, beach voleyball, youth friendly and many others, you can buy PRO version - for 3 mounths it costs only 8 euro, for one year 25 euro
------------
Important Skills for positions(in my opinion) :

Libero – Reception, Defence, Protection + Low height of player + Stamina
Attacker – Wing Attack, Block-out Attack, 2nd line Attack,Avoid Block, Block, Block Positioning, Passive Block, Feint, Service,Defence, Protection + Tall Player
Reciever - Reception, Defence, Protection ,Wing Attack, Block-out Attack, 2nd line Attack,Avoid Block, Block, Block Positioning, Passive Block, Feint, Service + Height of Player, depend on strategy + stamina
Middle Blocker - Block, Block Positioning, Passive Block, MIddle Attack, Block-out Attack, Avoid Block, Feint,Service Defence, Protection + Tall Player
Setter - Playing, Stetting, Block, Passive Block, Block Positioning,Service,Defence, Protection + Tall Player + Stamina
Stelmach

Re: Guide for new users!! - when money are paid ? and many other

Postby Stelmach » 14 Oct 2010 11:00

Here You have counted summary costs of all improvements in our game:

"Coach's advisers cabinet" - 12 655 478 eur
"Training hall " - 11 034 945
"Gym" - 9 724 138
"Psychologist cabinet" - 9 724 138
"Doctor's surgery" - 2 825 763
"Youth Academy" - 70 786 491 eur
"Shop" - 245 683
"Sports Hall" - minimal cost is - 5 360 000
"VIP sectors" - 1 000 000
"scout's training" - 4 533 866

all costs = 127 644 819 eur
Stelmach

Re: GUIDE FOR NEW USERS!! - when money are paid ? and many other

Postby Stelmach » 16 Nov 2010 23:30

Below You can find few queations with answers, which we met very often in our work as a supporters

How Can I earn a lot of money ?
What should I do to recover players fitness?
Extending Spostshall - How it works ?
Player's form - How it works ?
How can I Sell my player?
How can I buy a new player ?
How can I get Youyth Player ? How can I activate Youth Academy ?
Experience - how it work ?
Friendly game ?
Benefits from the infrastructure?
Colours in League tables ?

How Can I earn a lot of money ?
First of all you have to accept advertising offers. You can find them in Club->Office.Then You can biult new seats in Your sports hall. It will give You more money every home match. other posiibility for earning money, is upgrade youth school and find a good youth trainer. It will give You better youth players everyweek. In the future you can sell them and earn money. But youth school will be beneficial in a long period of time (first youth player can be sell after 100 days in youth school). Also at the end of season you will recive money, as a bonus for occupied place in the league table. details in manual.

Players fitness recovery ?
You have to find Physioterapist with high rating of physioteraphy skill (the best 30 ponits). Every day, each player recovers one point of Fitness for each point in this coach's physiotherapy rating. For example, if this coach's physiotherapy rating is 20, each player will recover 20 points of Fitness each day.

Extending Spostshall - How it works ?
You have to go to Club> Infrastructure> Sportshall - on the right You can see your sportshall and on the left you have lists of sectors and rows in these sectors. When You want to extedn your sportshall, you have to write number of rows in all sectors which you want to extend (maximal numer of rows in one sector is 12). Be careful - if you accidentally decrease number of rows in some sectors and click "build" - in fact you destroy some rows in Your sportshall....

Player's form - How it works ?

Players form depend on notes which every players get in league and cup matches. The highest notes are the best for players form. Details how it works you can find in manual. If you want to upgrade your players notes, you have to put your players on the best position for them and prepare the best tactic for your team. It will be easier when You will count player's skills (influuence of attributes on skills you can find in manual). If you are a bit lazy and don't want to cout it, You can use calc which you can find on forum in here : http://www.vm-manager.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8275

How can I Sell my player?
go into players profile, at the bottom you can find white frame - here you have to write minimal price - which is satisfied for you for this plaer (be careful because you have to pay 4% of minimal price as a commision). then clik "sell" Next stage is special frame where you have to confirm your deciosion about selling this player and minimal price. After confirmation - your player will be added to Transfer List. He will be there 3 days. If in these time somebody would like to pay as much money as You want (or more)- your player will be sold. If not he will be still in your team. During all these 3 days you can use this player. It is not possible to see other users bids. You can see only one thing. In "Transfers" > "selling bids" - you can check if somebody is intersted in your player and decide to buy your player. If there is written "yes" - it means that for sure your player will be sold. You can be sure, because it is impossible to resign from buying player after bidding him - usre can only decrease his bid to minimal price

How can I buy a new player ?
Go into "transfers" -> search for players in which you are interested in. Than click on choosen players name. At the bottom of his profile You have a frame- where you have to write your price offer for this player. close to this frame you have second one - here you have to write salary for this player. Than click "bid" You can change your bids for this player, but they have to be beetwen minimal and maximal price. Player will be sold to this user who offer the biggest amount of money for this player, if two or more users offer the same amount player will be sold to user who offer bigger salary for player, if bid and

How can I get Youyth Player ? How can I activate Youth Academy ?
Youth Academy is active from the begining. Buy=t if You would like to get youth player You have to send your Scout for search. Every week You can get 3 proposals from scout, but You can accept only one, If accept yout player, next proposal from your scout you can get even next week.Before You send your scout for search extend your youth academy, because attributes of youth player founded by scout, are drawed from the range from 1 to actual youth academy level, in the moment when you send your scout for search

Experience - how it work ?

Every match your players recieve experiance POINTS (one for friendly match, 3 for league match, 5 for match in national cup). These experience POINTS are transformed into experience LEVELS. To reach the 1st level of experience, player must collect 10 points. In order to gain 2nd level, player must collect an additional 20 points, and so on. Each level of experience increases all attributes by 0.25 of a point. This increasing of attribute is not visible in players profile, it is added when match is counted.

Friendly game ?
Go to the team profile (your potencial rival), at the bottom of website you have possibility to chose date, time and place where friendly match can be played. Close to You have a button "Propose a friendly match". When You chose date, time and place - press this button- now You should wait for acceptance your potencial rival

Benefits from the infrastructure:
Extending these building makes training of the first team faster. Every level - means 1% faster traing. Most of these building improve only one type of training.
Coach's advisers cabinet - improve traning of tehcnical attributes
Psychologist cabinet -- improve traning of psychological attributes
Gym - - improve traning of phisical attributes
Training hall - works for all types of training
All these building are expensive, and earlier it is important to hire good trainers (both trainers I and II)

Colours in League tables ?
1 place - promotion (green)
2-4 places- promotion play-offs (blue)
5-8 places - neutral (yellow)
9-12 places - relegation play-offs (pink)
13-16 places- relegation (red)
Stelmach

Return to Tutorials / Tutoriale