Bankruptcy

Moderator: Kikijiki

Bankruptcy

Postby FergusonJes » 18 May 2021 14:15

I had a bankruptcy about 6 years ago and it was canceled. Now I have good credit, and I don't have any loans. Has anyone here been deemed eligible for a position with a past bankruptcy?
FergusonJes

Re: Bankruptcy

Postby MegansIons » 18 May 2021 21:39

You can't believe the amount of troubles past bankruptcy brings. I hope they will be more tolerant with you!
MegansIons

Re: Bankruptcy

Postby Moodman » 18 May 2021 22:22

My brother moved to Germany about 5-7 years ago. He studied in Munchen back then. After he finished university, he was looking for a job and a car in lease. He found a nice job hardly and every bank refused to give him a loan. He had to have a good credit score history, because he developed it for 10 years now. Still. no bank gave him a specific reason for refusal. He found a law firm https://ndandp.co.uk/ that helped him with his case in no time. We found out it was a 100 euro debt. He paid it in no time, but his credit score history. After a few months he was able to lease any car and other problems he faced with just disappeared. Check your credit score! No matter how many years your bankruptcy was, it affected your credit score considerably.
Moodman

Return to England