Reset the game. Restart and do your work

Pe acest forum vor fi în legătură cu VM-Manager.

Reset the game. Restart and do your work

Postby Augusto_93 » 05 Dec 2017 15:53

Reset the game, simple. I already think we are tired of being taken for stupid, disappearing a couple of days, coming back, it seems a joke. There are users who pay for the pro version, and I think they deserve a decent game with all their tools working. I am not pro, for the reason that I can not pay it from Argentina, because the game does not give me the possibilities, but I would do it. But if they do not make an effort to facilitate the game, it is difficult. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this game is the best and best managed volleyball manager, but if you do not devote time for the competitions to work and do this kind of thing we are going to go, I was about to leave but I decided to stay , out of respect for my league too, since I do not like to see abandoned teams. Please, if you really can not handle the game, reset, unify the servers, and start back. I do not think it is a bad idea and although the progress of some may be prejudiced, we can assume that risk for the good of all. But ... this will remain the same. Rearm a team, propose moderators, collaborate in any case if you can not alone, but do not let the game die after so many years. regards
Club Atletico San Lorenzo

Argentina

http://www.vm-manager.org/index.php?ref=Augusto_93
Augusto_93

Return to Discuţii despre VM-Manager