What's important in a relationship

ImageImage In this forum you can find the latest information posted on our social networks.
Na tym forum możecie znaleźć aktualne informacje zamieszczane na naszych portalach społecznościowych.

Moderator: Social Networks

What's important in a relationship

Postby Renniaro » 17 Dec 2021 10:49

1.our attention is the most powerful change agent you can bring to your relationships. Consider how you attend to the details of your financial life, or your career path- your intimate relationships deserve at least that much of your daily attention. They will not thrive without the consistency and patience that all growth requires.

2. Introduce the required physical conversation into your relationship. Stop talking about it and let your body’s wisdom lead you into a language of touch that often has the power to communicate what is behind the words. A physical, but not necessarily sexual conversation is the open door to a more emotionally connected relationship.

3. Your thoughts are the blueprint for your relationship. Your partner knows what you are thinking, even when you don’t say it. We often take ourselves and our relationships too seriously or worse still, hold them hostage to our unspoken doubts. Try for a little levity and lean more heavily on our innate capacity for kindness. Cultivate thoughts that bring you closer to the relationship you envision and vigilantly weed out the ones that don’t.
Renniaro

Re: What's important in a relationship

Postby SilverMainBlade » 17 Dec 2021 13:41

You have an interesting perspective on ordinary things. Well .. I want to add my couple of cents here)) I've always looked for beauty first. I have a certain type that I like the most in women. I usually go through the profiles on onenightfriend. This allows me to select a woman to meet anonymously. I also make sure that we live not so far from each other. This will be important at the stage of real meetings.
SilverMainBlade

Postby tracy » 06 Jan 2022 17:27

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! parking fury
tracy

Postby Zveso » 24 Jan 2022 17:30

Очень полезная статья!
Zveso

Return to Social Networks