What do you think of the old consoles?

ImageImage In this forum you can find the latest information posted on our social networks.
Na tym forum możecie znaleźć aktualne informacje zamieszczane na naszych portalach społecznościowych.

Moderator: Social Networks

What do you think of the old consoles?

Postby Karl47 » 22 Sep 2022 13:04

I used to always wait for some new thing with new games to come out. But as I got older, I started to miss the old games and consoles more and more. Have you ever had a situation like that? When you only want to play old games that brought you unforgettable emotions?
Karl47

Re: What do you think of the old consoles?

Postby MarkBartra » 22 Sep 2022 15:16

Karl47 wrote:I used to always wait for some new thing with new games to come out. But as I got older, I started to miss the old games and consoles more and more. Have you ever had a situation like that? When you only want to play old games that brought you unforgettable emotions?

I think everyone has had that moment when you play a game on a new console and you don't get the same emotions when you bought your first console. I think the most important thing is to have an emotional game. That you enjoy the gameplay. I recently decided to visit a site with Retro Game Consoles and found a lot of interesting consoles that I would like to play.
MarkBartra

Re: What do you think of the old consoles?

Postby Zize55 » 22 Sep 2022 16:43

I like to play games. But I don't care where I do it. On console or PC.
Zize55

Return to Social Networks